Friday 30 October 2009

Aurelio Costarella Private Showing

The Collection
My wonderful friend Sonia
My friend Paul O Connor, Public Relation and Marketing for Aurelio Costarella
Sonia's waist in the new collections corset


The man himself Aurelio Costarella





A few weeks ago I was invited by my friend and amazing designer/couturier, Aurelio Costarella to view his Autumn Winter 2010 collection. I've known Ray for probably 18 years and have followed his career and watched as he has expanded his brand worldwide. He now shows in New York regularly and sells his beautiful creations around the globe.
As a stylist who dresses Actresses that grace the red carpet these showings are a regular feature of my working week but I always look forward to seeing the latest Aurelio Costarella collection and went to this one with my close friend Sonia Audino who is now their representative in Melbourne and a fantastic designer herself, she also has worn the label in its many forms for more than 20 years and by the way has a very tiny waist( as you can see in the photo!)
I hope you enjoy another look into my work, and an amazing collection that you wont see in store til next year!!! Thank you to Ray Costarella and Paul O Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment