Tuesday 29 May 2012

Frankly...

 As promised in my last post I went along to talented fashion photographer She is Frank (Natasha Frank) exhibition titled 'Fire and Ice' this past Thursday night and chatted with the lady herself about her contrasting styles of landscape and model. She shot the beautiful landscape images in Iceland on a recent trip and I loved the way she presented the exhibition landscape against portrait with a more art photography feel than her more known fashion work.  
 The 'mysterious' She is Frank with myself at the opening night of her exhibition and also book launch of all the work on show.
 Landscape versus portrait, very well received on the night note lots of green dots!
 A great crowd turned out to support She is Frank at the Everleigh Gallery.
You can view She is Frank's exhibition 'Fire and Ice' upstairs at the Everleigh Gallery till May 31st.

Well done Natasha, I can't wait to work together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment