Thursday 22 April 2010

oooooooohJAMIE!

A great part of my career has been working with young creative people and a few weeks back I had the chance to work with up and coming photographer/blogger/fashion identity Jamie Wdziekonski on his 100th blog post. I met Jamie about a year and a half ago when he started work experience with my Agents at Miss Bossy Boots, they loved his work and asked him to be a regular part of the team. Since then I have seen him evolve into an amazing creative young man who has turned his talents to photography and then as the hottest blogger around! I can't tell you how many movers and shakers in the fashion industry have whispered to me during Melbourne Fashion Week that he is someone to watch!
Jamie had an idea to create a 'Alexander Wang style' shoot for his 100th blog post and we sat down an chatted about styling concepts, models, bloggers and designers that he wanted to feature. As you can see by the images I think he chose an up to the minute snapshot of new, creative talented types of Melbourne.
My lovely friend Jordan Moore, Fashion Editor of Spook Magazine came along to cover it and the latest issue features Jamie's blog, OhJamie.com
Designers from Limedrop, Trimapee and From Britten, owners from super hot store Comeback Kid and models from Viviens and FRM. IT Girl about town, the heaven Mia Veur and her bestie Andrew Moller
Featured Bloggers include the gorgeous Candice DeVille of SuperKawaiiMama.com, Michelle and Steph from Sickboots.blogspot.com, Phoebe and Georgia from Streetparty.tv
You must check out OhJamie.com it really is the way of the future and I'm so proud to see Jamie's progress into this big creative world of fashion, I can't wait to work on more Jamie!


I love the above video! How much fun does it look! It was a great shoot with lots of great people! Many thanks to all the wonderful designers for giving their creations so freely and to all the crew!

Styled by Philip Boon
Assistant Joshua Koko

Make up Narelle Hall
Blonde Gamon
Ellinda Corbisiero

1 comment: